Concepts of Engineering
Warm up (5 min.):
- Log in to my.austinisd.org the computer. Click My Cloud and choose Gmail.
- Go to https://classroom.google.com/c/Nzc3MzE4NzFa and do the assignment in Google Classroom.
On Slide 22 of the Unit 3 Emerging Careers PowerPoint there are 8 careers listed in a table. I want you to make a Quizlet defining each of those careers. Once you finish that I then want you to make a Kahoot consisting of 8 questions where each one of those careers is the answer. You may only use those 8 careers as your four answer choices.
This will be two separate grades and we will have a quiz on this next week. If you finish work on your poster assignment from last class.
Warm up (1 min.): Login to google classroom.
Activity (80 min): Lsn 10 Advanced Compositing p. 248
- Copy lesson 10 folder from S: drive to your H: drive (you may need to copy it to your desktop)
- Read and complete lsn 10 p.248 thru p.283
- Make sure on p.251 you use Pixels not inches when you crop!
Lesson Overview: In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
- Add guides to help you place and align images precisely
- Save selections and load them as masks
- Apply color effects only to unmasked areas of an image.
- Apply filters to selections to create various effects
- Add layer styes to create editable special effects
- Record and play back an action to automate a series of steps
- Blend images to create a panorama.
Log into Google Classroom. Do the Review Assignment for Tutorial 3 in the book. Use your book to look up stuff you don’t know how to do. Turn files in there.